Chaplet of Saint Ignatius

Chaplet of Saint Ignatius
If you knew the treasure of God, in sitting in silence with His Word, you would never speak again...received in prayer on January 25, 2012

Wednesday 5 October 2022

What is [355] Third Rule of GUIDELINES FOR THINKING WITH THE CHURCH TODAY?

October 5, 2022
Meditation on Luke:11:1-4, The Lord's Prayer

"I am with you, my child, until the very end. I will never abandon you or forsake you, for you are mine, and if I abandon you or forsake you, I also abandon myself, I forsake myself.

Trust in me, my child. I know how hard this is. Your cross is your son's cross, and it can seem hard to bear, but know this: as I carried my cross, so too my Mother carried my cross. As I suffered, so too my Mother suffered. As I agonized, so too my Mother agonized. Look to her to find your Peace. Follow in her steps. Watch and see if you will not find Peace. It is in praying the Rosary that you will find Peace, and the answers to your musings and questionings. For my Mother knows the way, and you will find your way in hers. Pray the Rosary and you will find me and all that I have for you: Peace, Love, Joy, Healing, Wholeness, and Life.
Come to me all you who are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest...For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.
Come to Me.  Trust in Me.  Pray the Rosary.
You have prayed, asked for Wisdom concerning the life of your son, his situation.  This is the way."
***

"Come to Me. Trust in Me. Pray the Rosary."
Thank you Lord God, Jesus, Mary, Joseph.
Angels and saints. Holy Spirit, Holy Father, Lord Jesus.
Holy Trinity. Amen.
***

My heart has been heavy, concern for my younger son, and all my children and grandchildren, but primarily my concern for my younger son's situation, had me frozen.
I spoke to the Lord, about my feelings, frozen, traumatized, stunned, sad, disappointed, and much more. I prayed for wisdom, how to see this. Last night and this morning, I prayed for a sign, as Father Roger had always suggested.
Thank you Lord for your clear direction in this.
***
"Come to Me.
Trust in Me.
Pray the Rosary.
It is in praying the Rosary that you will find Peace and the answers to your musings and questionings."


GUIDELINES FOR THINKING WITH THE CHURCH TODAY

[355] Third Rule: to praise the hearing of Mass often, likewise hymns, psalms, and long prayers, in the church and out of it; likewise the hours set at the time fixed for each Divine Office and for all prayer and all canonical hours.

Reference:
DRAW ME INTO YOUR FRIENDSHIP, The SPIRITUAL EXERCISES
A LITERAL TRANSLATION & A CONTEMPORARY READING
David L. Fleming, S.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.