Chaplet of Saint Ignatius

Chaplet of Saint Ignatius
If you knew the treasure of God, in sitting in silence with His Word, you would never speak again...received in prayer on January 25, 2012

Wednesday 27 July 2022

What is Sitting in Silence with God's Word?

July 27, 2022 
journal entry this day
Matthew 11:44-46

You are the pearl, my child.  I have searched and found you, and you are of great value, precious in my eyes, and I have given all for you.

I came down from the heavenlies into human form, setting aside my divinity, to save and rescue you for I want you with me in eternity.

And so it is with each of my children whom I love with an everlasting love.

You are that pearl, so too your brothers and sisters in the faith, the pearl of great value, that I gave all to save.  I sought you out, and paid the price of all that I AM, to bring you with me into eternity.

You are the Pearl of great value that was found.  Amen.

"The kingdom of heaven is like a merchant in search of fine pearls; on finding one pearl of great value, he went and sold all that he had and bought it." Matthew 13:45

***
Life is not easy these days.

With the ups and downs of life pressing upon me, I feel resistance in sitting in the quiet.  But I stay, I re-read my Scripture for the day, I persevere against the stresses and demands of life that are with me, even as I try to sit in the silence, and I pray, "Speak, O Lord, your servant is listening", because I know, I remember from my prayer times, that the Lord is always here to help me and to bring me Peace.

Thank you Lord for this Word of Love that I needed so much to hear this morning.
Amen.

And the Lord has encouraged me to add this immediately to my Blog, because this is for you too, dear Reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.